Some users are not feeling better by the new android market version which they were upgraded earlier.
Manual handling and use is different from the older version so some user feeling uncomforted with the new and missing the older one. Don’t worry they can regain their older version by our below procedure. So follow this way:-
This method is really very simple and fast, so all you need to do
1. Install an app called aTrackDog
2. Uninstall android market
3. And original android market will automatically will come back
You may like to read this also....
1 Comment to “How To Get Back Older / Original Android Market”
Search in this website
- sagar on List of all standard version of c language
- Mohit Dhukia on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
- shinto peter on How to configure mail from localhost ( wamp ) using PHP?
- tammylleanne on Implementation limitation of c programming language
- Deepak on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on stackoverflow
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- check dependency of your binary
- defination of all standard c programming language function
- Great Question-Answer on c programming
- know what your c code means
- Limition of c programming language
- List of all version of c programming language
- Online c compiler
- php freelancing work
- some more stuff on C programming language
- Volatile Keyword in Embedded System
- Write Android application in c language