In last 2 yeas i have worked a lot on C Programming But now days i need to work on C++ and Java programming language. I have not time to take book of C++ or java programming and start to read that…In any programming language most of the stuff are common. So you know one language very well then by keeping that in mind you can learn other language very well.
Some days ago i found this article and it helped me a lot. i hope this will also help you….
- it shows the hello world program , version checks,used libraries,
- primitive data types,
- arithmetic and logical operation
- arrays and strings,
- regular expressions,
- dates and time,
- functions declaration ,
- execution control flow,
- files operatins,
- processes and environment,
- libraries and namespaces
- concept of objects
I have been with lots of projects package or library written in C or C++ programming language has One common directory layout. So if you planning to design any new package /project/library in C or C++ programming language then this will really help you to design directory layout of your project.
At work i use gcc in linux but at home i use windows so i need to figure out the way of using gcc in cmd of windows just like using gcc in linux terminal. Since i dont like to use IDE such eclipse and neatbeans.
i came to know three option
1> Use Cygwin package
2> Use MinGW
3> Use MSYS
Well among all of them i have chosen option of using Cygwin package because
- Cygwin is a collection of tools which provide a Linux look and feel environment for Windows.
- a DLL (cygwin1.dll) which acts as a Linux API layer providing substantial Linux API functionality.
Steps to install and configure cygwin :
In previous post i have written about most famous IDE of C and C++ programming language. So here i am going to write about most famous compiler for C and C++ programming language.
see this also
How much time gone in project design & building logic that much time also gone in writing code So if you have better IDE then you can work faster and easily. So i am going to introduce you most famous IDE for C/C++ programming on Linux & windows.
Most of the people know that Development of Android Application is only done in java programming language. But Reality is that Development of Android application can be done in native languages like C & C++.
I have 3 option to do this all.
1> For doing this You need to use Android NDK
One more tips for c-programmer,embedded software engineers.
- In many case you need to make sure that your programs is not going to leak any heap memory.
- In Manny case while debugging code you will find SEGMENTATION FAULT and you cant debug your code ahead.
So in that all case our best friend is Valgrind
The Valgrind tool suite provides a number of debugging and profiling tools that help you make your programs faster
and more correct. The most popular of these tools is called Memcheck. It can detect many memory-related errors
that are common in C and C++ programs and that can lead to crashes and unpredictable behaviour.
In many case you will require to count total number of line of code in your project.So here i am going to introduce with one powerful tool for counting line of code. That is CLOC .
ABOUT TOOL :
CLOC is open source project. CLOC is written entirely in Perl language and CLOC is almost portable .
ClOC can works on
- many flavors of Linux,
- Mac OS X,
- Solaris, IRIX,
Search in this website
Find us on Facebook
Find us on stackoverflow
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- check dependency of your binary
- defination of all standard c programming language function
- Great Question-Answer on c programming
- know what your c code means
- Limition of c programming language
- List of all version of c programming language
- Online c compiler
- php freelancing work
- some more stuff on C programming language
- Volatile Keyword in Embedded System
- Write Android application in c language