- Equivalent to getch() & getche() in Linux
- Motorola’s Moto G does not boot up due to fully dischared battey issue
- Cross Compile C/C++ based programs and Run them on Android Smart-Phones
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- How can i use GCC in windows/cmd just like using gcc in linux terminal?
In last 2 yeas i have worked a lot on C Programming But now days i need to work on C++ and Java programming language. I have not time to take book of C++ or java programming and start to read that…In any programming language most of the stuff are common. So you know one language very well then by keeping that in mind you can learn other language very well.
Some days ago i found this article and it helped me a lot. i hope this will also help you….
- it shows the hello world program , version checks,used libraries,
- primitive data types,
- arithmetic and logical operation
- arrays and strings,
- regular expressions,
- dates and time,
- functions declaration ,
- execution control flow,
- files operatins,
- processes and environment,
- libraries and namespaces
- concept of objects
It also shows the history of programming languages. How the evolution in programming languages comes. Its a link to bookmark.!!!
it has some other interesting stuff also
Visit its homepage it has pages for