- LG Optimus One Gingerbread update now available
- Whether should i use processes or threads in Linux?
- Equivalent to getch() & getche() in Linux
- How can I get what my main function has returned in Linux?
- Convert file descriptor to file pointer | Convert file pointer to file descriptor in Linux by C programming
To update your LG Optimus One install the LG Software update tool in order to download the update.
The update also mentioned in LG’s website – CLICK HERE
As of now the full change log is not yet available,but the notable changes are ,
- performance improvement
- better battery life
- Support for more Android apps
- UI bugs fixed
- Dictionary and file manager removed by default
- Quick and fast touch response
Some users stated that the phone updater not showing the latest update due to LG removed the update (for some reasons),But you can still update your phone from your nearest LG service centre for free of charge ,
There is an official Indian update file for optimus one is available at mediafire,then you need to download KDZ Updater tool to update your phone manually .
Note: First things first, I’m not responsible if you end up with a bricked phone or any other mess.