While developing WordPress site most of the time we use different plugin for the better support of the site.And some times we as a developer make some customization in the default plugin files for our required functionality.
The plugin files are always get updated from its developer and the updates for newer version are notified to us by the wordpress. Suppose we have make some customization in code in the original plugin’s file then that changes will be removed if we update the plugin file to newer version.So to solve this problem we have to stop the automatic update option of the plugin or update notification of the plugin.
To do this we can have two Methods.
just add below code to the function.php file of your current theme ,
# 3.0: remove_action( 'load-update-core.php', 'wp_update_plugins' ); add_filter( 'pre_site_transient_update_plugins', create_function( '$a', "return null;" ) );
if you are using wordpress 3.0 or higher version.
Search in this website
- sagar on List of all standard version of c language
- Mohit Dhukia on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
- shinto peter on How to configure mail from localhost ( wamp ) using PHP?
- tammylleanne on Implementation limitation of c programming language
- Deepak on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on stackoverflow
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- check dependency of your binary
- defination of all standard c programming language function
- Great Question-Answer on c programming
- know what your c code means
- Limition of c programming language
- List of all version of c programming language
- Online c compiler
- php freelancing work
- some more stuff on C programming language
- Volatile Keyword in Embedded System
- Write Android application in c language