In many case you will require to count total number of line of code in your project.So here i am going to introduce with one powerful tool for counting line of code. That is CLOC .
ABOUT TOOL :
CLOC is open source project. CLOC is written entirely in Perl language and CLOC is almost portable .
ClOC can works on
- many flavors of Linux,
- Mac OS X,
- Solaris, IRIX,
Search in this website
- sagar on List of all standard version of c language
- Mohit Dhukia on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
- shinto peter on How to configure mail from localhost ( wamp ) using PHP?
- tammylleanne on Implementation limitation of c programming language
- Deepak on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on stackoverflow
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- check dependency of your binary
- defination of all standard c programming language function
- Great Question-Answer on c programming
- know what your c code means
- Limition of c programming language
- List of all version of c programming language
- Online c compiler
- php freelancing work
- some more stuff on C programming language
- Volatile Keyword in Embedded System
- Write Android application in c language