Share Your Project
With Having some experience in IT field i came to know one thing that by working on different technology , language & platform we gain/know some basic stuff , some basic funda or basic concept of that all different language, platforms,& domains,but with the passage of time we have to recall this all stuff otherwise we forget some things. So instead of that i decided to save all this experience in well managed system .
So,that all could be explained by,
- Some small sample programs ,
- Some small application based projects,
- Making small tips-notes or
- Preparing some tutorial.
So now i am going to share all that stuff which i have learned & going to learn in my career, on this blog. so others can also get some benefit from my experience and i can also refer these all in future.
If you really like the concept of this blog then you can also be the part of this blog..! I always welcome to those all person who want to share some useful stuff on this blog.
Here you can Share
- your college projects ,
- share your presentations ,
- share your notes
- share your research
- share your sample programs
i will put this all here with your name and detail. Here you can send me mail and can upload your projects/presentations in zip file format.
Search in this website
- sagar on List of all standard version of c language
- Mohit Dhukia on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
- shinto peter on How to configure mail from localhost ( wamp ) using PHP?
- tammylleanne on Implementation limitation of c programming language
- Deepak on How to access/unblock songs.pk in india?
Find us on Facebook
Find us on stackoverflow
- Audio/video Recorder & player application based on MATLAB
- check dependency of your binary
- defination of all standard c programming language function
- Great Question-Answer on c programming
- know what your c code means
- Limition of c programming language
- List of all version of c programming language
- Online c compiler
- php freelancing work
- some more stuff on C programming language
- Volatile Keyword in Embedded System
- Write Android application in c language